Swivel Sweeper

Swivel Sweeper

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 am

Anyone tried it? I have a Dust Buster, but it's just not "enough" for my kitchen after the kids get through eating (as noted by the ants we keep finding).....

https://www.swivelsweeper.com/?tcode=pi8&tag=google&gclid=CPTRzZfSzJUCFQRfagodYGoIjA
Mom to Jacob (20) Ben (18) and Ellie (15)
Nancy

Postby cherir » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:55 am

This looks interesting. We have a majority of hard surfaces except for bedrooms and if I could get something easy to use (already have a regular Swiffer, but it only does so much), I could help out more with the cleaning. Not allowed to use the vacuum (even when I feel good and want to try - grrrr.)

Cheri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one needs a smile as much as a person who fails to give one." Unknown
cherir

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 am

I will just give my own evaluation!

I bought it only for my kitchen, which has hardwood floors. Just to pick up the junk that seems to accumulate hourly there and minimize the picnic for the ants.

Seems to work ok. We use it daily and it hasn't run down a charge yet. It's not very strong, but I didn't expect it to be for a battery operated vacuum. But it does pick up most of the stuff on the floors fairly well. We used to use a dust buster, but it was just not convenient or efficient.

So I think this is an ok tool for limited use. We'll now have to see how well it holds up/lasts.
Nancy

Postby jane » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Nancy I got a new DustBuster last year, it was pricey, maybe $70 but it works great. Don't know how long it holds charge as I store it on the charger, plugs in in my pantry. It's bigger than the original design and sucks up stuff really well. Most nights I use it, but I do have to bend down. Maybe what you have is on a stick?
jane

Postby Nancy » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 am

Yeah - Jane - I think that's it. I got tired of bending and it was too much area to vacuum with that little dust buster. Call me lazy 'cause I am!
8)
Nancy

Return to I'm Not Martha!