Fluff -- what you hate

Re: Fluff -- what you hate

Postby Esmeralda » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 am

Esther, I never knew you shared my aversion to ketchup!
Mom to a 17 year old and 15 year old!
Esmeralda

Postby Esther » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:35 am

Haha! Now you do!

Mom extraordinaire to 3 boys... Ryan (20), Danny (17) and Matt (22)
Esther

Postby Tina » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:11 am

If we're talking stores, I would say Aldi's. I know they aren't all alike (much like the difference between Walmart locations), but ours is all canned, frozen, overly processed foods. And I can't stand buying cellophane wrapped produce. I go in there 2-3x/year tops and when I do I don't need a cart or a bag - I only pick up one or two items (like coconut oil).
Lucky Mom to Brett [12/6/93] and Sean [11/1/99]

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; It's whether we provide enough for those who have too little." FDR
Tina

Postby wanda » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Esther wrote:oh my Lord - ketchup! Me too! I think it's gross, I hate the stickiness and gunk left on the bottle. My kids think I'm so weird that I don't like ketchup. Everytime we eat something that they think requires ketchup (ie. fries, chicken strips, hamburgers, hot dogs) - they try cajoling me into trying it again. But I came by it naturally because neither of my parents liked ketchup either.

I can't imagine life without ketchup :)
9-2013 Wanda at the Grand Canyon
wanda

Postby Linda » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:51 pm

not a fan of bottled water - I don't like the taste (that said - I have awesome tasting well water at the house so I'm spoiled)

Not a coffee fan either and I especially dislike Starbucks coffee - so bitter, yuck

and lima beans - I detest those
Linda, mum to Simon 23, Cathleen 14, Annabelle 8 and our little saints, John-Paul and Benedict

Image Image
Linda

Postby Maelyn » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:08 am

Esther wrote:Chiming in on the water thing, usually I just drink water out of our fridge tap (filtered) and like to use re-usable water bottles. But this past weekend we were up in Lubbock TX, which is 8 hours away from here, and not that far from New Mexico. Different climate and geography altogether. Anyway, the water tasted gritty and horrible! Probably close to Arizona water. Even washing my hair, it felt like it was very hard water with a lot of residue. Yuck. No way people can just drink that tap water.

Yup... that's about right. NASTY! We have a double filter that makes it almost drinkable. But bottled is our go to mostly.
"Normal" is only a setting on a Washing Machine!
Maelyn

Postby funnygirl » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:50 pm

AZ tap water sucks. I grew up very lucky in N. California, where the water is mighty tasty from the tap. So while I drink bottled water, its only to save my internal organs! LOL

Not sure what I hate. I do dislike Pumpkin Spice every thing. Really Oreo's? You were fine in just the original and with a golden cookie.
I know I do not like many of the injustices I see in this world.

What I do like? Kid President. If you haven't seen his videos, check him out on YouTube.

Just came to me: picking up dog poop and vomit. I actually hate those things.
Sue S.
Mom to Neya and Anthony

funnygirl

Previous

Return to Alice's Restaurant