Favorite PnM memories?

Re: Favorite PnM memories?

Postby Big Bean Burrito » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:30 pm

ohhhhh the thong thread :) OMG I still laugh when I think about that one and I can't even remember the specifics. I can tell you it was about 2002 or 2003 ish. A lot of my favorite memories were from our late night chats. Sitting up until 1am just chatting. I miss those days. And the drama, who really is so and so or is that person really made up :) Wasn't necessarily funny at the time but it is now thinking back, makes me smile!
Big Bean Burrito

Postby Big Bean Burrito » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:32 pm

cathie wrote:For me, definitely some of Cheryl's bedroom threads! Very eye opening lol.

I remember so, so many of the threads. We've been through so much together, I'm sad that FB killed this place.

TOTALLY agree on FB. I hate it. It's not as personal. I would much rather be here!!
Big Bean Burrito

Postby Andrea040805 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:48 pm

I've decided I hate Facebook so I am clinging to hope that this thread will spark something. I miss pnm. :D

Fave memories? Obviously going to Ohio for Hollie with the generosity of you all. That was life changing.

Also, whoever it was that dubbed Kerianne a "carrot wielding flower child"...that was kind of amazing, and she received the title so graciously. LOL

Meeting any of you... So fun. Still gonna make a feast for Wanda one day. No pizza next time...tamales!

The way we have banded together in tragedy...

Christmas card exchanges...

Gosh, so many.
Mama to Gavin, Trinity & Piper
Andrea040805

Postby Maelyn » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:48 pm

All the fun here... it just isn't the same on FB...
"Normal" is only a setting on a Washing Machine!
Maelyn

Previous

Return to Alice's Restaurant