Does anyone know about websites?

Does anyone know about websites?

Postby cathie » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 am

I'm working with a non-profit group and two people volunteered to set up a website on Weebly. The idea was that it is user-friendly so any board member could update text etc. It looks horrible!

Anyone know how to set up a decent website? We mostly need someone to design the initial site for us, in a way that we can add things to it if we need to. I have no idea how much that should cost or how to find someone that can do this. There are so many websites out there so there has to be someone, right?
Cathie

DD Oct 99, DS1 Nov 02, and DS2 Apr 08!
cathie

Re: Does anyone know about websites?

Postby Tina » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:14 am

Hi Cathie.
A friend I've known since grammar school is a web designer. I have no idea what she charges, but if you're interested you can contact her. lisa@wyldwoodsmedia.com. You can see what she has done for her clients by going to her site. They are all listed with links to their sites. http://www.wyldwoodsmedia.com/wyldwoodsclients.htm
Lucky Mom to Brett [12/6/93] and Sean [11/1/99]

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; It's whether we provide enough for those who have too little." FDR
Tina

Postby Nancy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 am

I have a website on Weebly - and if *I* can do it - then anyone can. There was a learning curve to set it up and figure it out - but now that I'm familiar with it, it is SO easy and I update/change it regularly. I'm sure there are fancier hosting sites, but I really recommend Weebly.
Mom to Jacob (20) Ben (18) and Ellie (15)
Nancy

Postby cathie » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:49 am

Thanks Nancy, maybe our volunteer just needs to get a bit more familiar with it... fingers crossed!
Cathie

DD Oct 99, DS1 Nov 02, and DS2 Apr 08!
cathie

Return to Alice's Restaurant