Pajama question

Pajama question

Postby cathie » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 am

Where do you put your pjs when you take them off in the morning? And where do your kids keep them?

Yes, my life is that exciting! I'm trying to get everyone better about household stuff/cleaning/tidying, so rethinking some of our habits... The boys in particular are bad, they always leave them on the floor (though ds1 does at least throw them on the floor of his closet)
Cathie

DD Oct 99, DS1 Nov 02, and DS2 Apr 08!
cathie

Re: Pajama question

Postby Tina » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Mine I fold and put at the end of my bed. Sean has been wearing his boxers, so he throws them in the hamper in the morning.
Lucky Mom to Brett [12/6/93] and Sean [11/1/99]

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; It's whether we provide enough for those who have too little." FDR
Tina

Postby April » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:53 pm

In the closet, on top of my drawer system.

Alex puts his in the laundry every day. Haley puts hers wherever the mood strikes her. :roll:

Dh wears boxers so they are tossed in the wash.

** Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same**

~~The Fray

April, Mom to Alex and Haley, 14
and Jory, 26, big brother extraordinaire

April

Location: Upstate NY, where the wings are red and the hots are white

Postby Linda » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:24 pm

laundry hamper
Linda, mum to Simon 23, Cathleen 14, Annabelle 8 and our little saints, John-Paul and Benedict

Image Image
Linda

Postby mobetsy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Hang them on a hook on the inside of my closet door (swing open kind of door). Males all wear boxers, so the laundry for them.
mobetsy

Postby Esther » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:51 pm

If I wear PJs (as opposed to just yoga pants and long sleeved shirts in the winter) I just usually wash them again. I don't typically wear the same thing to bed more than once without washing. The boys just wear underwear or pajama pants.

Mom extraordinaire to 3 boys... Ryan (20), Danny (17) and Matt (22)
Esther

Postby Maelyn » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Me in the laundry
DH sleeps in his underwear and changes after his shower - so laundry

the boys' are on the floor... no matter how much I attempt to change that. since I'm not there in the AM it doesn't seem to matter what I say.
"Normal" is only a setting on a Washing Machine!
Maelyn

Postby erin » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:29 pm

wear pj's to bed? I don't understand this question. ;) haha.

Ummm I don't generally wear them, but if I do, or when I do, in the laundry hamper they go.
Mom to Vinny 19 Victor 16 Jacob 16 and Shane 6 Image
erin

Postby Tammy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 am

Mine and dh's go into the hamper in our bedroom. Alec could have to crawl through the washing machine to get out of his bedroom and still leave his on the floor. Depending on my mood, I either pick them up when I walk by or leave them there for him to deal with when he gets home from school. It's an ongoing battle here. I have the most luck getting him to take care of them himself (without being asked) when he has fun plans for the weekend and knows that picking up after himself will (in part)win him the right to go to whatever event it is.
Tammy, mom to Alec

Tammy

Postby Esmeralda » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 pm

I put mine underneath my pillow, ready for the next night. Dh just wears underwear so they go in the laundry basket. Emma leaves here on the floor and Joseph puts his sleep pants in the laundry basket. I keep telling him he can wear them more than once, but he doesn't go for that.
Mom to a 17 year old and 15 year old!
Esmeralda

Postby sarah » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Dirty clothes. Dh just wears boxers, so his is obvious :) The older girls throw theirs in the dirty clothes too. Ilana wears her clothes from the day most of the time, even jeans :roll: I have no clue why she started or how to stop it.
Sarah, mom to 4 bookworm girls! J-16, L-15, K-12, I-10

sarah

Postby April » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:40 am

sarah wrote:Dirty clothes. Dh just wears boxers, so his is obvious :) The older girls throw theirs in the dirty clothes too. Ilana wears her clothes from the day most of the time, even jeans :roll: I have no clue why she started or how to stop it.

Sarah, this is Alex. He doesn't wear jeans, but he does like to sleep in whatever he wore that day. The only time he doesn't is when he showers at night, then he will change and put on sleep pants. I gave up on making it an issue!

Haley loves to change into her snuggie clothes. Another way my kids are soooo different!

** Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same**

~~The Fray

April, Mom to Alex and Haley, 14
and Jory, 26, big brother extraordinaire

April

Location: Upstate NY, where the wings are red and the hots are white

Postby Maelyn » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:32 am

sarah wrote:Dirty clothes. Dh just wears boxers, so his is obvious :) The older girls throw theirs in the dirty clothes too. Ilana wears her clothes from the day most of the time, even jeans :roll: I have no clue why she started or how to stop it.

She will out grow it. I did that as a teen. No idea why, it just seemed like a good idea at the time. At some point I stopped.
"Normal" is only a setting on a Washing Machine!
Maelyn

Postby RhondaS » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm

On a hook in our bedroom. DH wears boxers, as does Ben most of the time. If he wears sleep pants, he throws them (and everything else!) on Ryan's bed, which is empty most of the time. Sami probably throws hers on the floor, with everything else. :)
Rhonda, mom of Ryan 21, Ben 16, Sami 14
RhondaS

Postby sarah » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Maelyn wrote:

She will out grow it. I did that as a teen. No idea why, it just seemed like a good idea at the time. At some point I stopped.

I hope so! It just seems so uncomfortable to me!
Sarah, mom to 4 bookworm girls! J-16, L-15, K-12, I-10

sarah

Return to Alice's Restaurant